Friday, April 25, 2008

Introduction

My name is Tim O'Brien, I've been a professional IT consultant since 1999. However, my experience with computers started in 1987 and I've been programming since 1993.

I develop and publish applications such as LargeEdit under the company name "Netlegger Systems Inc" (NSi). I've been working contracts since incorporating NSi in 2005, so I haven't had much time to work on the NSi website.

I recently created the brand "Kyght", which I use to release mobile applications and games under.

The primary purpose of this blog is for myself. I spend lots of time doing research to resolve specific programming issues, then years later I'm faced with similar issues.

The postings will vary from analysis to code and will include many different languages and technologies.

No comments: